NHL & IIHF standard size Glice® synthetic ice hockey rinks
How to start building a Glice Hockey Arena?
Glice® synthetic ice technology was developed by hockey players and scientists to make sure you get the quality you need for realistic ice hockey practice and tournaments. Therefore, let us help you plan your artificial ice hockey rink project from the beginning. Your success is our success.
Glice® professional ice hockey rink for the success of your community
As a transition game, hockey is a sport in which successful participants must be able to perform challenging maneuvers such as abrupt stops and lightening fast direction changes. Glice synthetic ice has been engineered specifically to respond in the same manner to these maneuvers just like real ice. Glice® plastic ice has an especially high molecular structure, which ensures durability through many years of heavy duty ice hockey training and competitions. READ MORE
Glice plastic ice rinks, available in any size and shape, are perfect for:
- Artificial ice rinks for hockey schools
- Portable synthetic ice rinks for summer camps
- Small to large-scale community artificial ice rinks
- As an addition to a conventional rink setup for more ice time
- Practice plastic ice pads or ice sheets for your garage, backyard or basement LEARN MORE