Save Approx. $9 Million When You Choose Glice Over Ice (10 yr. avg.)
Don’t get kronwalled by other synthetic rinks that cost less but can’t sustain the game. With Glice, you’ll provide your business with years of lucrative income and less maintenance.
Save approx. 49% on annual operating costs
Simple maintenance and cleaning
Minimal Labor (administrative and operational)
Say NO to Major Operating Costs – Less Is More!
- No Water
- No Coolants
- No Compressors/Condensers
- No Pipes
- No energy usage
- No special ventilation or humidity controls
- No Zamboni or resurfacing
- No recoloring of graphics
- Simple Maintenance – 30-40hrs less/mo
- No highly skilled technicians
- No major supplies – Less storage
- Less labor (administrative and operational)
Your Initial Capital Investment
Skate Your Way to Profitability
- Costs approx. 20% less than traditional ice rinks
- Save approx. $1.5M on initial rink startup
- No special facility required
- Install on any flat surface
- 12-year Warranty
- Expected Lifetime same as traditional rinks (20yrs)
Don’t Break Even. Make Money.
With Glice, your savings and additional income set you up for a winning season.
- Ticket Sales
- Skate rentals
- Skating Aids
- Catering and hospitality
- Special Events
- Hockey and Skate Club Contracts
- Revenue share from coaching/teaching
- Private rink rentals
Gross Revenue for all commercial rinks $1.15M/yr. with 3% projected growth. (IBIS research 2018, analyzing 1,714 rinks.)
- Assumes average revenue growth year to year of 3%.
- Assumes average operating expense increases of 3% per year.
- Financing of capital expense is fixed over a 10-yr period.
- Does not consider significant compressor rebuilding or piping replacement, and refrigerant turnover that usually occurs in years 8-10 for refrigerated rinks. This adds significant additional operating expenses.
- Does not factor depreciation.
- No glide degradation – Consistently smooth
- Skateable under all weather/temperature conditions [from -20 F (-28.8 C) to 110 F (43.3 C)]
- Comfortable ambient temperatures
- No downtime means more skate time. Customers stay longer and buy more food/drink and products.
Financing – Significant 10yr. Savings
What Makes Glice the Best Choice?
Glice was called to replace this low-grade, unsightly yellowed rink at a hockey facility in Vancouver, Canada. The rink turned color after only 12 months. Glice’s incomparable quality product saved the day, giving the Canadian company multiple years of a pristine and beautiful skating surface.